The tasks and legal matters that follow a bereavement can feel overwhelming. That is why we have partnered with Trust Inheritance, a trusted resource for legal and practical concerns following a death.
Using jargon-free language, this award-winning specialist bereavement team will answer questions about your legal obligations and will help you to understand and complete every step that comes next.
Some of the things they can do for you or help you with include:
- Register the death
- Notify banks and other organisations
- Stop unwanted mail
- Arrange care for dependents and pets
- Locate a Will
- Locate a funeral plan
- Insure, secure, clear and sell a property
- The legal and tax bit
- Help to understand the differences between services or products you might need to access
- Answers to all your quick or complex questions
- Find out where you stand – Inheritance and contentious questions and concerns
Contact The Bereavement Team at Trust Inheritance today on 0800 840 1529 any time day or night – they’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Other Ways to Get in Touch
- Visit their website to talk with a specialist bereavement adviser.
- Book a call back for a time that’s convenient by by clicking here
Once you have reached out, your bereavement adviser is on hand for as often or as long as you need them to be.
Who are Trust Inheritance?
For over 30 years Trust Inheritance have been improving access to bereavement and lifetime planning services. We help 6000 families each year to feel in control of their next steps and to make informed choices.
“No jargon, just good information.
No time limits.
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year.”